Established in 1999, the YCPA is a young Asian Chamber of Commerce whose mission is to be a platform for the community and for all its members, through which young professionals and Asian entrepreneurs can realize their commercial ambitions and established a bridge between the Chinese and Canadian markets.
Being a member of YCPA is:
- Become part of a select club of young professionals of more than 560 members, recognized by the Regroupement of Young Chambers of Commerce of Quebec (RJCCQ)
- Participate in YCPA events at member price
- Participate in exclusive events for YCPA members
- Take advantage of preferential rates from our business partners
- Have access to the privileged information published on the YCPA members portal (a private Facebook group reserved for members only)
- To expand its network of professionals, entrepreneurs and leaders
- Ability to participate in the various programs offered exclusively to members including the mentoring program
- To participate in sports networking activities organized by the YCPActif committee at the member price
- Benefit from a 50% discount on JCCM dues
- To exercise the right to vote at elections to the Annual General Meeting
- Enjoy spontaneous surprises reserved only for members
** Note that the YCPA has the right at any time to refuse a potential member or to expel a member if it deems it necessary to do so.