Date: Saturday March 14th, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM – 16:00 PM
Location: Montreal Chinese Hospital 189 Viger Ave East, Montreal, QC H2X 3Y9
Metro Station: Champs de Mars
In collaboration with the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program of the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenue Québec, Young Chinese Professional Association invites all eligible taxpayers to take advantage of this FREE service. On a first come first serve basis. For more information e-mail: email@example.com.
- Single individuals: $ 25,000;
- Single individuals with one dependent child $ 30,000 (+ $ 2,000 per additional dependents)
- Couple: $ 30,000 (+ $ 2,000 per additional dependents)
- Maximum interest income: $ 1,000
No income tax return will be prepared for individuals:
Deceased, under bankruptcy, earning capital gains or capital losses, self-employed individuals, earned rental income or incurred employment expenses, earned foreign sourced income.
We reserve the rights to refuse providing tax services to individuals who do not satisfy the criteria mentioned above
EXAMPLE OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- To complete your Income Tax Return, we require a copy of all your federal and provincial tax statements. For example:
- Federal: T4, T4A, T4A OAS, T3, T5 etc
- Provincial : Relevé 1, Relevé 2, Relevé 16, Relevé 3 etc
- For students, bring also a copy of your Tuition tax receipts (T2202A and Relevé 8). You can find them on your online portal account or ask your educational institution to get them.
- Bring a void check from your bank account to register for direct deposit (if not already registered)
If possible, please provide a copy of your last Notice of Assessment (2018), a copy of your last Income Tax Returns (2018) and any letter received from the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec. These documents are for reference purposes.
Thank you to our partners for their support!